Each year we host a specially selected line up of Live Entertainment and Performing Arts, ranging from highly acclaimed Hypnotists and Magicians to top-rated family-friendly Comedians.
Catch out our performers on the live entertainment stage, where you can pull up a deck chair, set down your picnic blanket and grab some food before watching the show.
Keep your eyes peeled for our roaming attractions making their way around the site as well, and be sure to grab a photo!
We also have a specially crafted children’s live entertainment and activity programme – perfect to keep your little ones busy and involved all weekend!
Here is what we lined up at our last festival:
– Magic Matt Performances
– Joel Dickinson Magician
– NEW: The North Leeds Food Festival Picture Challenge! (With Prizes)
– Traditional Fun Fair
– Matthew J Magic & Variety Arts Performances
– Inflatable land with Bouncy Castle and Slide
– Activities with Leeds Mind
– Face Painting
– Tin can Alley, Lollyboard and Spin the wheel games
– Kiddycook sessions! Advance booking to become available – watch our social media for announcements.
– Arts & Crafts Area