Each year we host a specially selected line up of Live Entertainment and Performing Arts, ranging from highly acclaimed Hypnotists and Magicians to top-rated Comedians.
Catch out our performers on the main stage, where you can pull up a deck chair, set down your picnic blanket and grab some food before watching the show.
Keep your eyes peeled for our roaming attractions making their way around the site as well, and be sure to grab a photo!
We also have a specially crafted children’s live entertainment and activity programme – perfect to keep your little ones busy and involved all weekend!
Here is what we lined up for 2019:
- Magic Matt
- Joel Dickinson Magician
- NEW: The North Leeds Food Festival Picture Challenge! (With Prizes)
- Inspired Alley
- Traditional Fun Fair
- Matthew J Magic & Variety Arts
- Inflatable land
- Activities with Leeds Mind
- Face Painting
- Tin can Alley, Lollyboard and Spin the wheel games
- NEW: Kiddycook sessions! (Saturday Only – Book online below)
- Arts & Crafts – Sunday Only